Product Description ♦ OEM/ODM Service ♦ QC inspection ♦ ISO9001 certified ♦ 25 years of experience in OEM/ODM products
|die, molds, molding, molds, tooling, Cnc Machining etc, made according to customers prints, drawings, specifications or samples |
|Production range ||Auto Parts, industrial metal parts, machine fitting and hardware parts etc. |
|Available materials ||aluminum/zinc alloy, iron, steel alloy, plastic, brass, steel, stainless steel and plastic etc. |
|Manufacturing process || |
- Sand casting (iron or brass)
- Forging/stamping (aluminum, brass and steel)
- Die Casting/vacuum casting (aluminum or zinc alloy)
- Investment Casting (stainless steel or brass)
- Injection/extruding (plastic)
- CNC machining Broaching, Drilling, Etching / Chemical Machining, Laser Machining, Milling, Other Machining Services, Rapid Prototyping, Turning, Wire EDM
|Available production processes || |
CAD/CAM service, expert Plastic Injection, metal processing, finish, heat treatment, surface plating, QC testing and packing
|fine polished, chrome, zinc plating, Powder Coating and painting micro-graphic and metallurgical analysis |
• Advanced inspection equipments for rigorous quality and control and precise specification • Comprehensive engineering and manufacturing services for die, molds, molding, mold, tooling, R&D process, product design, test and measuring including shear.
Company Information Somax Enterprise Co., Ltd. Is the exporter for Aluminum Extrusion
, die-casting, stamping with machining to USA & Europe markets with 25 years of experience in OEM and ODM basis. Samples / Prototypes are developed using CAD and SolidWorks, with a handmade mold constructed for testing prior to actual molding. Customers' specifications are strictly observed with the resulting items conforming to their exact standards. Sample delivery lead-time varies from a week to two months, depending on mold complexity. Process controls are ISO 9001:2000-certified, with a team of engineers supervising integration of production procedures and secondary machining operations, including turning, milling, drilling, tapping, plating and assembly. Our monthly capacity output is 2 million units and our clients include Molex, GE, Ashley, Grunding, Wal-Mart & Navico.
Contact us if you need more details on Investment Casting. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Stainless Steel、Casting. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Investment Casting